We are delighted to announce that, with effect from 1st November 2022, Gartsides has entered into a new business venture with the Cardiff-based firm, Martyn Prowel .
The new firm will be a combination of two firms of very similar size and culture with strengths that will complement one another. Both firms are extremely proud of the quality of their lawyers and the services that they provide. The new firm will be named Martyn Prowel Gartsides.
We are excited about the strength and depth that will be added by being part of a larger organisation, but would like to take this opportunity to point out that the following will not change:
- You can expect the same high quality service from the new firm, and the services we have provided for you in the past will continue to be offered by the combined firm;
- You will continue to work with the same people in our firm that you have worked with in the past, and there will be no change to the person/team dealing with your case;
- We will continue to operate from our current offices;
- There will be no change to our fee structure and the cost information that you will have received at the inception of your case in our client care letter /terms and conditions;
- Both we and Martyn Prowel are Lexcel accredited firms. This is an accreditation indicating quality in relation to legal practice management standards and we have procedures in place to ensure client confidentiality and data security.
If you have any queries about this news and what it means for you, please contact any of us at any time. We are confident that this new firm will serve us all well and look forward to continuing to work with you.